Terms Of Service
Version 2.0 25/05/2018
The contents of this site are for general information purposes only. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, expressed or implied, is given as to its accuracy and we do not accept any liability for error or omission.
Nothing on this site constitutes specific technical advice. Some of the material on this site may have been prepared some time ago. Specialist advice should be taken in relation to specific circumstances.
The copyright in all material on this site is vested in TandyUK Servers Limited. You may not copy any part of this site or do any other act in relation to any part of this site which is prohibited by copyright.
Your personal information is collected by this site when voluntarily submitted by you. We may use the information we collect to provide you with news and other information which you may have requested. For example, a request for a quotation.
Any personal information received from you will be retained by us and will not be sold, transferred or otherwise disclosed to any third party, unless such disclosure is required by law or other court order, or is required for the provision of your service.
We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions, including, where appropriate, password protection, encryption, SSL, firewalls, and internal restrictions on who may access data to protect our Site and the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security all of the time. We will notify you within 72 hours of any data breach on our website, servers or network.
We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act").
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important rights that you can exercise free of charge. In summary, these rights are:
- Transparency over how we use your personal data and fair processing of your information;
- Access to your personal information and other supplementary information;
- Require us to correct any mistakes or complete missing information we hold on you;
- Require us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances;
- Receive a copy of the personal information you have provided to us or have this information be sent to a third party, this will be provided to you or the third party in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format;
- Object at any time to processing of your personal information for direct marketing;
- Object in certain other situations to the continued processing of your personal information;
- Restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances;
If you want more information about your rights under the GDPR please see the Guidance from the Information Commissioners Office:
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please Email, telephone or write to our Data Protection Officer.
Please be prepared to provide additional information so that we can identify you, and we are very likely to contact you to request further information to verify your identity. For security reasons we must be sure it is you who are requesting the right or rights that you wish to exercise.
We will respond to you within one month from when we receive your request.
This site may contain links to other Web sites. TandyUK Servers Limited is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Changes to this statement
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Previous versions of this document